What servers do you guys play on in CS:S?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
i have bin looking for a server i like now for a week and i can't find any. What ones do you guys play on? if you guys new a good one with lots of custom maps that would be great.

195.62.10.222:27015 Clanplanet.co.uk ::|sX-Surf| 24/7 Surf Server

uk^^

Owned by me :D, and as you can guess from the name its surf_ maps

I play on 7-bits server for 24/7 scoutzknives, which I'm no. 11 out of 760 people... lol... I don't know the i.p. right now (at school at the moment). Really, if you just surf the CS:S browser thing, just look for all those aim maps. I sometimes play on an aim map, with the title "hall of the gods". It's pretty crazy. You start out with a random gun and you get 200+ ammo, and then you just go around, hunting for people. I don't know the i.p. either, but I'll get to you guys later.

Yeha, I can't find it right now (on google, school filters) but search for 7 bits server for scoutzknives and I'm sure you'll find it... yeah.

Whats CS:S? Is it an RPG?

And by the way if your at school and cant access legitimate things Just use a proxy server, I have a list of 500 in my backpack, My thinking is "Hey one of ems bound to work"

Lol... yeha, give me some... ok. CS:S is counter strike source. first-person shooter game. Yeah.

Yeah, but I still say scoutzknives pwn... surf is fun but skillz for scoutz... lol... :D

Back
Top Bottom