Psp ?

oh so now you join in and call my question stupid, huh?

JK.............no really i learned learned somrthing today and im sure a lot of other people learned something new today also.

So this was not a stupid question.

I think there's some miscommunication here.... I don't see any post in this thread saying that his question was stupid. Am I blind or what? Someone quote the post, please.

Well, you didn't directly say it, but you didn't need to laugh about it...it's not a joke...the guy obvously didn't know, if you knew the awnser just be mature and reply.

spank_fusion said:
It wasn't a waste of a post. It was meant to generate laughter. Isn't that worth it? Please! Think of the giggles!

And now the thread is going off topic because it was pointed out!!! GRAR!! It was meant to be chuckled at, not pointed out!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, call Sony.

Me?! I never said his question was stupid. That post was in response to jac006 yelling at me. Besides, even if it weren't in response to jac, I don't really understand how it could have been seen as slander against the original question. It doesn't make sense in that context. See?! Miscommunication!

Yeah, on your part. Like I said from the previous post, I never said that you said the question was stupid, but you should just awnser the guy's question instead of making some weird comment about the Aliens attacking or something.

Argh it was a joke. Crippety crap. I guess if this were a real lounge, it would be a pretty quiet place.

Back
Top Bottom