Hard drive half full

lol

You'd need to be backing up loads of DVD's, installing a lot of games, and have a really fast internet connection. You'd also need to break the Law, to be realistic, or else you really would need a life!

lhuser said:
The first one who fills me a 1.6TB HDD without using it for a server will DEFINITELY need a life lol

Well I have seen ppl with like 3TB of stuff. And yes, he prolly needs a life.

Well my 120GB hdd is too small for me. I would need like maybe a total of 300GB and it would be ok.

And as for filling 1.6TB. Just buy a TV card and start recording. Just let it be there for like 5 days and u will have 120 hours of TV in there. That wouldn't be enough but if u would just let it record for like a few weeks the hdd would be full.

lol

Wow, so that's why people have huge hdd's, for TV recording? But that's mostly media centres anyway, so people like me only need 40-80GB.

that and a good piece of software called emule with a fast broadband connection ;)

acphenom said:
lol

Wow, so that's why people have huge hdd's, for TV recording? But that's mostly media centres anyway, so people like me only need 40-80GB.

Well I doubt that many ppl record a lot of TV to their hdd. But that's one way of filling it up. Something like 80GB would be too little for me. As I said I now have 120GB and it's almost full of stuff. I don't want to fill the other hdd (the one with the OS) because it being full reduces performance, so I have quite much room in there. But the other one is full, and has been for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom