Mods

i feel like it now, i was made mod here at 130 posts and had been a member for around a week, from there i joined 10 other forums ranging from 1k+ members to 5k+ members, thats all i did most the time was moderate forums and post lots i shot up in 1k posts fast on most forums and as the younger members came and the spammers came that doubled quickly. i then started playing more games and getting into new hobbies and dropped moderating forums except for this one and my own one although i still hvae powers on alot of forums i dont go there

thats about it, anyway.........

ive never been a mod on a site but a day or to ago i was selected as a editor in david's directory :)

i had a look at that thought its a good idea went to apply blanked out and played css

Noice... I've been a mod for about 4 diff forums... yeah... have a couple of members... one had over 1k and one had less the 100... yeah...

you not a mod stev ure a guru ... well im startin my own site so you might want to help me, do ya?

he is also mod on my forum lol, how did that happen again?. and how did you get mod here, shown david all the good work you been doing on my place?

Back
Top Bottom