<POLL> When are you on CF?

jac006

Golden Master
What times are you usually on at CF? I'm usually on around anywhere from 3:00pm all the way to midnight, 12:00am, if I have a lot of homework on the computer to do... :D

I am usually going on and off all day lol
Yes, i sit there gathering dust lol
Its just the way i am with computer

Well I come here during the morning, before going to school. So like 6:30-7:30. Then after school till the night, not all the time ofcourse, but like checking for any new post like every hour of so. Depends much on what other stuff I need to do.

I guess it depends where you live really, because your 12 o'clock might be my 12 'oclock midnight or some time else.

I'm usually on PC from about 1 til 5 pm

Hello guys, my internet has been down (and crawling at dial-up speeds at times) but finally back online. Comcast was no help and offered to send over a tech this Saturday.

Of all the programs that was causing havoc, it was my antispyware program doing it. My subscritption expired yesterday morning on Counterspy and ever since then, my internet connection got all messed up. Don't know how this can be related or not but I uninstalled it and everything went back to normal. After having no internet for nearly a whole day, Im relieved to get it working. Stupid Counterspy bug. That's why no one uses it. I'm going back to traditional Spybot Search and Destroy.

Anyways, if I'm ever online in here, it's usually in the evenings and stay up pretty late. Right now, school's out for me so I'm flexible until Sept. 22.

ALL DAY LONG ... one day i was on thill 5.30 am lol lucky no school was the next day

Back
Top Bottom