New car!!

Nice pics of your rides. i am a proud owner of a chevy 2000 extreme-mini.. man i love this truck.

Yes it's true insurance is hella expensive for teens, but it's not just the insurance that can be expensive.

it's the price of gas that keeps going up also. it's time for the automotive industry to finally start making cars more better on gas.

it's time we had more miles per gallon than a more powerful engine that can do 0-60 in seconds.

my da drives a vetra 1.8 prtrol .. he dose 60mph in fith only doin 2500rpm so our car is very echnomical we do a bot 60/gallon

mr mixx, thats why ive got a diesel, more economical... the engine that im getting is a 1.4 turbo diesel...

dealer, its bristol street peugoet...

yep that's a good idea and a good start, i can't wait to trade in my truck for a better truck in the snow.

My truck sits so low to the ground that in the winter it's vulnerable to get stuck.

racing_rims.gif

:D

I'm 18 now, and needed to be 17 to learn to drive.

I have no money though since I haven't got a part time job yet, and so can't afford lessons...
Plus have university to juggle now, hehe...

I'm wondering if there would be any point driving with the types of things I do anyway, but I'd still love to know I can drive if I wanted to, and will probably learn in the next year.

Well done on getting that 206 :D Must have took you a bit to save 9 grand for it. Seems quite expensive for a second hand motor though, but being that it's rather a new car, I guess you can forgive that.

nah, i left school a year early, and got 10 grand from that... ive just gone into the apprenticeship too, which is another 8 grand this year, and ive also got my inheritance from my grandparents which matures on my 18th bday... which is another 7 grand... so i can afford a 9 grand car at the moment... lol

first pay packet from the apprenticeship is end of this month, so ill start to see some of that 8 grand for this year come through then...

yeah, its an 03 reg, so about 2 1/2 years old, its only got 15,000 on the clock though, so it hasnt done much mileage... its also a 1.4 diesel, so its a pretty big engine, so that pushes up the price of the car a bit...

Nice little motor there mate, 1.4 n only 2 1/2 years old for your first car, many people would dream of that.
Found my car which i should be getting soon, 1.1 Polo, w00t, insurance is still £1700 on that, crazy huh?
You're gettin a good deal with the car, nicely done.

Back
Top Bottom