read please

Nflphil

Solid State Member
i have 2 computers and i want to hack in to the other one. What are the first steps i shoul take in order to do it.

It's not illegal to hack a computer if you have permission - let alone if it's your own computer. Seriously, don't be so freakin' uptight.

spank_fusion said:
It's not illegal to hack a computer if you have permission - let alone if it's your own computer. Seriously, don't be so freakin' uptight.
I was not sure on the rules of the forum, if showing someone the steps to gaining access would be allowed, how is that uptight, moron.

Don't call me a moron. Especially when my context fit perfectly with the situation. At least if you are going to call me a moron, don't be wrong about it.

I wasn't referring to the act of allowing someone to be taught to access a computer when I said uptight; I was referring to your restraint of the act of allowing someone to be taught.

Dude, I'm not arguing with you. Please stay on topic.

As for first steps to hacking into your computer, Phil, I suggest reading lots of internet protocol and networking books and manuals. This is assuming you want a broad knowledge. If you only want to know how to 'hack into' your one computer, we'd need some more info like operating systems, network protocol information, et cetera et cetera.

spank_fusion said:
Dude, I'm not arguing with you. Please stay on topic.

As for first steps to hacking into your computer, Phil, I suggest reading lots of internet protocol and networking books and manuals. This is assuming you want a broad knowledge. If you only want to know how to 'hack into' your one computer, we'd need some more info like operating systems, network protocol information, et cetera et cetera.
Ok, my apologies Fusion and with what you suggest, i agree when reading books on networking, Protocols, Topologies, Frame structure etc gives you a better understanding of how networks work, therefor you will be better off, after all knowing the ins and outs helps you "get in" but not always, just if you want to learn some hacking it would be first best to know how networks work.

Yep agreed
You'll need to know about networking for sure and the common protocols and how to actually get access
Most of this is not done with a GUI but rather command line function so its good to have prior knowledge about MS-DOS (command prompt)

Back
Top Bottom