F.e.a.r

Cheers for that! It does seem as if you system is lagging without the extra 512Mb of RAM. I might be wrong, but that seems a bit low for your computer :S

Haha, it sure will :) Keep me updated on when your getting it please :) I'll try and get my PC built by the end ofthis weekend (if I'm lucky), and update you guys on my score!

Ok ill let you know when i place my order for it (next week or so) and ill post my new scores up then.

Will my comp handle the game?

SPECS:

AMD Athlon 2700+ 1.33GZ
768MB RAM PC3200
128MB Geforce 4 MX 4000 (May use the Geforce 5200 if needed)

Yeah, it'll probably barely run at settings just above minimul. I had to run at medium settings with MY video card and it's pretty fast.. so yeah. It'll run, but not the best... don't expect clear pictures or absolutely no lag at all... the minimul requirments are: PIV 1700, 512MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 64MB video card so yeah. It should run just not good. Those requirements are absolute minimul, so yeah.

Yeah, jac006 is right. Although I ran it all on medium settings with my family PC, and as jac006 stated, the game needs a minimum of 512Mb RAM. Fortunately, I ran the demo with all medium settings with only 256Mb RAM, and it ran almost smoothly. Not bad when I'm using a celeron processor!

Hey I just saw the demo. This game is pretty freaky but at the same time looks really fun to play. This reminds me of the movie "The Grudge" when that little girl kills everybody. Some kind of supernatural freak. Man, it's crazy.

If you guys want some footage, movies, and trailers for this game, check out this site:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/media.html

Gamespot has all the movie trailers for games and stuff. The new Mortal Kombat game features co-op gameplay for the first time in an action/adventure type fighting game. That should make it easier for a single player to go through the levels knowing you have backup. The gameplay looks so good. When you have the time, check out the new Mortal Kombat game too.

Back
Top Bottom