Motorbike Accident....

power weight ratio? weird .. there is only one word you need for that is "physics"

Woah sorry to hear about the accident 99nasha..

That is the #1 reaso0n why i will never own a motorcycle is because i don't trust them.

Don't get me wrong, i think they are fun to ride, but just don't trust them enough to own one.

Also i would never feel safe riding one on the highway's out here, the way people drive it would make me feel intense.

I would never get a road bike...The moment you want to take it that little bit faster you'll end up dead

99nasha said:
Im willing to bet that a 125 would beat a 1000cc road bike down a short stretch. Just because its has a small engine doesnt mean its fast. Power to weight ratio you see.

1 oz. of weight at 60 mph = 200 pounds.
;)

I used to have a little suzzuki RM 125, and we used to razz that, (and anything else we could find, including old scooters and mopeds) around a little dirt track not far from where I lived on a disused railway embankment)

99nasha said:
I would never get a road bike...The moment you want to take it that little bit faster you'll end up dead
I don't really think that's a fair comment...

A bike is as safe as the rider, and the people around them, the same applies with a car...

Nine times out of ten when a car driver hits a bike rider (for example) it's because the driver cannot see the rider whilst they weave in and out of traffic, very close to cars, riding in the drivers mirror blind spots.

as for going that little bit faster, the same thing can be said of cars.

for me I'm really considering getting a little road bike simply because it took me an hour and twenty minutes to drive 20 miles to work this morning. if I had a bike then I'd be able to get here a damn site quicker...

But I really need to keep my car, (for doing the grocery shopping at weekends). and the missus doesn't like the sound of me getting a bike, because she is also under the impression that they are dangerous.

If you hit a car head on in another car you'll survive...This happens on a bike you die. Im just saying that if your involved in any accident at all you have a huge chance of death or injury

Back
Top Bottom