Ati's answer to SLI!

Nice... I give you credit too... lol... yeah. It's going to own nvidia if it works well... if not... then sli all the way... it just depends...

No it wont pwn nvidia. For starters Nvidia are always way ahead of ATI, and as ATI brings this out Nvidia will better it, and im sure people that are currently running SLI are going to want to spend some more money to change, doubt it..

Interlaced said:
No it wont pwn nvidia. For starters Nvidia are always way ahead of ATI, and as ATI brings this out Nvidia will better it, and im sure people that are currently running SLI are going to want to spend some more money to change, doubt it..

Now THERE'S a great argument... yeah... "for starters... nvidia is always ahead of ati". Where'd that come from? Not always... so rhetorical... but anyways... I'm sorry, but I have a hard time understanding your grammar and your sentence structure... *sigh* anyways... no, you don't know this. There are no benchmark's, so, please don't assume. It's a big mistake in today's world, assuming. Exactly... you're "sure", but, however, you are not positive. You are not, and, will not be until the benchmark's are out and proving which is better. What I said eariler... it's going to own IF it works well. If the r520 comes out with 32 pipelines and goes into crossfire... it will tear apart the 7800gtx. Just sheer spec's brings out my conclusion. Thank you... I'm done now.

ouch, ya, especially when u get almost double the power when u add in the 2nd cards with ATI. With SLi, u only get about 1 and half of bothe cards out of 2 of course

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ATI cancelled the R520. Now they're concentrating on the R580, which won't be out for a while, but it should be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom