Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the stuff in ur sig, id hope ud get a bit more than 11,000 on 3dmark 03. I get 11,000 with my rig.

3dmark03_2.JPG

Oh right, well what do you think I'll hit on 3DMark03 then?? My friend (who knows alot more about computers than me) said i'd be lucky to get over 11,000 on the 03 version. Strange.....

Well thanks for your vote of confidence, but the ything I am worried about is that I am not going to be overclocking my system in the near future, and so I was looking down through your specs, and well you've overclocked your CPU to 2.6GHz, and I'm keeping mine at 2.2GHz stock. Also, you've upgraded your RAM to 440MHz, and I'm keeping mine at stock levels. So do you think without overclocking, I will break the 11,000 score??

Apologies on asking the same question twice :(

everything of mine except the cpu is all at stock speeds and i get 11,000. i know that 2 x 7800 gtx's get 27,000 so you should prolly get about 18,000-20,000 on 3dmark03

acutally, you'd get more around 27,000 with 03 and 11,000 with 05. Yeah, I think you typed it wrong or something so I'm just clarifying.

Cheers dudes! Well that's made me real happy, I can now look forward to benchmarking it (which should be sometime at the end of this week :))

Awesome :D I wish I could run 05 on this comp :( When you say you ran it on defaults, do you mean without overclocking it?

i meant that all the settings like image quality, resoulution, antistropic filtering and everything were the originaly defaults. some ppl put them down to the lowest and it gives them a higher mark to make them look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom