Whats your homepage?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I was just curious what everyone uses as their homepage.
If its one of those customizable ones what content do you have on it?

I use google.com/ig because..well.. I love google lol Ill post a screenshot of it for those of you who dont know what it is
Edit: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/huntermrose/personal/googledotcomslashig.png

And I know you dont just have webpages, What programs do you always have open when you use your computer?

first Thing I open when I get on this peice of junk is the Task Manager. I have to run it ghetto style, I cant wait for a control alt delete to load lol Then I have firefox, Notepad, Gaim, and Musicmatch (Or Itunes, Depending on how my computers running lol)

I just use the mozilla start page, and then navigate to google despite the fact that the page has the google search integrated, who knows, force of habit.

i like the firefox one too, it's simple, clean and loads fast. Also it has google search so that's always helpful.

my homepage is msn.com and the programs I have running when I start my computer are Network Assistant and Asus Probe. Then I usually get on YIM, AIM, and MSN messenger, then Musicmatch. Those are the ones that are ALWAYS running on my computer. Then Firefox for browsing the net and IE for yahoo games.

Homepage: CF
The only program that is always on is MSN Messenger. And ofcourse then some other stuff like anti-virus/spyware window blinds etc.

My homepage is msn.com
I don't have any start up programs lol ... not even firewalls ... windows firewall is on by default but if i feel that i need it, i can always get zone alarm pro working ... cuts off my networking though
When i first get on, i just open internet explroer and msn messenger ... doesn't really matter which one i get first
By the way paradox, thats a nice skin you got there ... is it windowblinds ? Because i really want it lol

Back
Top Bottom