How did you know you needed a new computer?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
What made you relize that it was time to get a new computer? or want a new one.

I knew i needed a new computer when i went to play the mortal kombat theme song and my computer couldn't keep up,lol.

When your computer no longer meet the system requirements to play the latest and greatest 3d accelerated games out there.

TRDCorolla said:
When your computer no longer meet the system requirements to play the latest and greatest 3d accelerated games out there.

yep thats when I knew.

Chris

When the hamster wheel broke down. No actually my computer was fine. I just wanted a new one.

It was when I realized that my computer had no internet connection.. no dial up no nothing. Then I got a new comp. Then it was when I realized that 64mb wasn't enough for visual basic.net to be run. Then I got a new comp. And then here I am now... :D

when i realized mobo no likey static. so kablooy. yea i put a metal vacum to the mobo and kablooy huge static i even saw it jump. and i was also not smart enough to leave my pc on. but i had another one and that one just went out of date. 400mhz i think is kinda slow to what i got now.

I realized it when I would right click My Computer and then click properties. It always said Pentium 3, 128MB PC-133 SD RAM, my hdd only had 12.7GB on it, I had windows 98, a Video card made by SiS with 8MB memory on it. Yeah I think that's when I realized, I need a new computer.

I realised that i need a new computer when i saw the other people's computer processor core speeed ... mines extremely slow ... only 2.6 ghz ... i'm hoping to get another computer soon, it is unlikely though

Back
Top Bottom