Gaming SF

ENH729

Baseband Member
I am looking to build or buy a Small Form Factor (which I plan on connecting to my 23" Samsung LCD). I am looking to spend about $1500 for a good one. I wouldn't mind building one either. It will be used primarily for gaming. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

Shuttle XPC Gaming vs. Alienware 5300. Which one do you think is better? I've never owned an Shuttle or an Alienware, so I don't know anything relative to service and support. They seemed pretty equally matched and right in my price range. Would you say the Shuttle over the Alienware?

Actually, I found that the Shuttle was slightly more expensive when comparably equipped to the Alienware. But I will agree that most Alienwares are quite overpriced.

Really? Were the specs the same? That's interseting... although, yes, alienware is generally overpriced.

I donno, I would personally go with the Shuttle just because I've heard a great deal about the quality and reputability of the brand. I didn't even know Alienware made small form factor computers.

Back
Top Bottom