The good movie thread

Found this:

"A thrill-a-minute adventure film. When brothers Mikey (Sean Astin) and Brand (Josh Brolin) learn that greedy developers are forcing their family to move, they and their friends decide to have one last, precious adventure together. With the help of a treasure map they've found in the attic, the group, known as the Goonies, go in search of buried gold hoping against hope that if they find it, Mikey and Brand will succeed in keeping their home."

It was really exciting and suspensful. Too funny to pass up, but this movie really gets your attention. Get this movie somehow and watch it. Really good for a flick made in the mid 80's. Truly one of the best treasure hunt type movie I have ever seen.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of it too. I have that movie on my hard drive right now. I've seen it like 5 times but I never get tired of it. It's so unique. The one I got has been digitally remastered so it's pretty sharp.

oh the goonies is legend i was that dring christmas some time last year ... just finshed watch Alien Vs Predator (i rented it) it was quite legend but was too short, this is hard to put into words it was great but i didnt like it i dont no what though about it if you no what i mean

Yeah, I saw AVP. It was alright... too short, and the ending really stunk... no offense, but yeah, it did.

AVP was nothing compared to the original Alien movies. Remember how good they were? Talk about suspense and horror. The new movie was a bore compared to the older versions.

ive never seen alien (any of them), and have only seen preditor 1 so i though predator was better

Back
Top Bottom