Gallery: Graphics Cards

i found the board, the sound card uses a pci-e 1x thats paced a bit closer to the back of the case but is still a pci-e 1x slot none the less.

its actually named after an insane gamer that calls himself fatality, hes one a whole bunch of compititions and stuff and has other stuff named after him.

fatal1ty's webstie

fatality.jpg

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Yeha, it is. If you look under the cpu place, you'll fatal1ty and some other letters.

That was the board I was researching for my possible next build. That beast is totally customizable, but I heard the RAM timings can get rough depending on what type of memory you get.

the only things i dont like about that baord

• The northbridge fan looks like it would either suck hot air from the cpu heatsink into the vid card or vice versa.
  • The lack of pci slots
  • Only 1 ATA 133

Yeah it is very limited on PCI slots. I thought about that but at the end, I don't really need to expand any other hardware device. All I need is the SLi dual video card config and that's it. I'm sure that sound card it comes with totally blows everything away (if you have good speakers). It will be a pure gaming PC.

TRDCorolla said:
That was the board I was researching for my possible next build. That beast is totally customizable, but I heard the RAM timings can get rough depending on what type of memory you get.

yes, the RAM timings are a pain.... but my new Geil ONE RAM is working perfectly, so I am pleased. I highly recommend it as a board.

Back
Top Bottom