Your Dream PC Configuration??

Lol... some of you guys... no offense, (or maybe offense, I don't how you'll take it), but your typing really isn't the best that it can be. You get misinterpretation, confused minds, and misunderstandings. could we please type in the best, most decipheral way that we can? THanks...

lol u hippercrit .. citron, there a french make, the new model is a c5 ... the c5 has specale ajustable gas suspension ... will this act like a low-rider's suspension

shocks have gas in it its just pressurized. so that it can go up and down and nwo explode. low rider supsenion is an air bag basically it rides soft liek shocks but also u can adjust the height. hydralics u are very stiff and have a bumpy ride compared to airbags. the one on the c5 u can just adjust the stiff ness of it like coil overs. the stiffer is more traction but a very bumpy ride. the stiffer is usually used in drag racing to get more traction. when u rally or just dirve the softer is better for handling.

lol its very stressful some times the job is almost done but one bolt one come undone so u have to torch it cut it or some how weld it out. trust me its a lot of work. plus u inhale lots of metal shards.

Feircepc said:
not plates cross drilled rotors. and yea thsi dude works with me in my shop has a burnout 350z that blows a 6foot flame because he has a nitrous fogger conected to the fuel pump. i got cross drilled and slotted rotors with 4 piston calipers. :D just ur car 101 person here if u ever need help.

A burned out 350Z already?!? The owner must race the hell out of it. So this guys got a direct port injection for his nitrous? I'll bet that car screams.

Back
Top Bottom