Ok. I've just about had it with spyware.

Those will always get in. They are cookies for websites that you have just visited. You have to allow them or you won't be able to look at the websites. Those are virtually harmless. You can try to stop them by adjusting your cookie settings in Internet options under the security tab.

Run all your tools from safe mode. Then as lurks said up your security settings from the internet options panel.
My advice is to be a bit more fincky about where you go.

Also get spywareblaster. It stops the spyware before it get's to ur machine. I didn't believe that it would work that well, but I tried it and since I installed&updated it my scanners haven't picked up a single spyware.

Yep, as Seti said, run in safe mode and scan it with various malware removers, i use and definaetly recommend Ad Aware, Spybot S&D and Microsoft Antispyware, you could also give spyware blaster a go but ... i wasn't so sure about its effects
Also you should download ccleaner to see if anything is hiding in your tenporary internet files

i no away to get rid of all bad things on your com p ..... want to no? .... is that a yes ... well FORMAT

neochivers said:
i no away to get rid of all bad things on your com p ..... want to no? .... is that a yes ... well FORMAT

Very smart indeed. But it doesn't get rid of a faulty ram now does it? Hahaha beat u! :p And don't say u just ment software issues :D

And I really don't think that u need to reformat just coz ad-aware finds a few low level threats.

Back
Top Bottom