Your Dream PC Configuration??

not really after insurance phone bills food for myself then pet food im almost left with nothing. and i do a lot of harsh work.

yeah, that's a good sum. But with gas prices as they are, and everything slowly becoming more and more expensive... I dunno. I get about the same, $30 an hour, but around here... I pay $30 just at one fill at the pump... *sigh* my g35 sedan just eats gas...

easy for u 4bucks for ultra 94 here and my car needs ultra 94 and its a 600whp car its gonna eat gas like its breathing.

Still nothing like my neighbor's hummer and his ferrari 360 spider. Oh, and did I tell you he just got a modded 350z? It's pretty sweet. GOt a body kit, a titanium exhaust (or somehting like that), and chrome frames, and drilled and vented brake plates. Soooo sweet...

not plates cross drilled rotors. and yea thsi dude works with me in my shop has a burnout 350z that blows a 6foot flame because he has a nitrous fogger conected to the fuel pump. i got cross drilled and slotted rotors with 4 piston calipers. :D just ur car 101 person here if u ever need help.

Yeah, I know that. no doubt about that... if I ever need a car helper, I'll talk to you first. lol.... :D

Back
Top Bottom