New car!!

neochivers said:
right insuance for "youngar dirivers" is deer, my area isnt the greatest for saftey (greater, north belfast) wich makes it deerer.... then the petrol prices, will i b able to afford to drive? ... ever?

Yeah, I was wondering the same about the gas price. Though it's still 1½ years till I get my license. So I hope they make cars run with some cheaper stuff before that.

neochivers said:
electricty?

that's possible. Like just stick a solar panel on the roof and a huge battery instead of the engine. Though this idea might need a little more work, but if I remember correctly there has been cars like this which work, though the top speed ain't too high. But like I said, a little more work and it might be the solution.

nuclear as in just generate the power with nuclear plant's and fill the car batteries with it? If as in stick a nuclear reactor in the trunk.. not a good idea. Otherwise great, but just imagine what would happen when two cars would crash.

4-5 working days till i get a test drive in it... so ill try to get a couple of pics then...

nope, its second hand... its about 2 1/2 years old, and also i dont think many people do free insurance untill your 19 anyway...

Back
Top Bottom