hey guys...i have a virus

jcon891

Daemon Poster
hey i havent been here for a while, cuz my internet was messing up but i want to know something..

i had a sleepover the other night and i stupidly let a couple of my friends on my computer while i slept. they went home, i went on my comptuer and i have a virus.. a trojan. whenever i try to open ad-aware or ANY virus protection besides norton *which hasn't fixed anything* it automatically closes out... pleaaaase help me soon.

Try this first. It could be a virus or maybe not. But I would visit Norton's website and install any virus updates that are available. Then run the software. The software may not be able to delete the virus, but it may be able to identify it. Download and install any patches available from Norton that will help you eliminate the virus. Did Norton give you the name of the virus at least? Run another virus scan to make sure the virus has been dealt with.

type msconfig in RUN and click the BOOT.INI tab, on the bottom of that check \safeboot restarts in safe mode, then while in safe mode, uncheck it to get back again. Or F8 at startup

Back
Top Bottom