bitTorrent is too slow

U know even what bittorrent is? Well if u do then u know that it and every application like it needs to take bandwith in order to work.
Because nothing goes to the internet from ur pc, and from the internet to ur pc without using bandwith, and the faster stuff comes and goes the more bandwith used.

i havent been able to find a download of bit lord, but yesterday i downloaded exeem and i was at a steady 60kbps for about 20 minutes

nickbuddy111 said:
i havent been able to find a download of bit lord, but yesterday i downloaded exeem and i was at a steady 60kbps for about 20 minutes

exeem was a great idea, I just don't think that the outcome was that good. And the speed depends on ur connection and the amount of ppl who are sharing the file, and ofcourse how fast they share it.

well I can get download speeds on average of 250kbs when downloading anything from the internet... but with bitlord I get a download speed of average 100kbs... mainly due to the fact that the people I'm downloading from probably just have an average high speed connection... and Consumer ISP's don't usally have very good upload speeds, which is probably the reason to your slow speeds in the first place.

Chris

roland poland said:
Yeah but Daemon, so everything that goes and comes takes bandwidth, does it slow down your comp or something?

Not much, ofcourse a little like every program that u have running, but u won't see the effect. But if u se internet at the same time then u will see the difference, web pages load slower, pings are damn high etc. This only coz it uses the bandwith.

Back
Top Bottom