Messy Wire Pics

cantona said:
It is an Imation Stakka and it stores my cd's and dvds (up to 100) inside. To retrieve them it has a little program where it lists all the cds and dvds and I just have to click eject and it ejects the one i have chosen. Also you are able to password protect your cd's so you have to type in the password in order to eject it. It really clears up the scatter of cd's and dvds from my desk.

I also got a free bundle of 50 cds when i purchased it, which made me happy.

Woahhhhhh, how much was it and where'd you buy it? Did you get to chose the 50 cds and is the program to your computer and then you chose it from your computer?

Waoh nasha ... that is one hell lot of wires ! ... I'd probably trip over it, as for mine , it is abit messy, but its nearly all hidden so it doesn't bother me ...
I have one of those cd thingies too cantona lol, its just that it didn't come with a cd to install the program ... so i was extremely ticked off

pile 2 picture 1

pile 2 picture 2

pile 2 picture 3

pile 2 picture 4

pile 2 all

continued

the desk (look in the back for more wires for the modem, tv and some other crap)

there is more cables but i think you have seen enough.. lol
before you ask the only eletic stuff in this room is ...
a comp, comp speakers, a monitor another monitor in storage (cubbard),wired keyboard, wired mouse, hub, modem, phone Charger, MP3, printer, Mic, TV, radio/amp/cd player, pair of nornal speakers, DVD player, Video casett player, cb rsdio, lights and thats all i can think of now

the end ... finally

nah webcam ... thats why i cant get to the worst bit .. pile 3 *shiver* i can take the pic of "the Box" if ya want now? .. ill try to "borrow" my das digatal cam later

It looks ok when it's small like in those thumbnails you have, but once you click on it to blow it up, it's much harder to see.

Back
Top Bottom