monitor help

it has not even been a month since I got it, so the warrenty must be good...
*sigh*

It should... maybe crt's like nec are good. Dodgy names are never good... just like ram...

oh man.. dodgy names with ram.. BIG no no.
i'm now thinking samsung, viewsonic, sony, something like that.

yes, YES, very good. I'm glad your learned. lol... yes. Good idea. any of those names are good.

Are you sure the buttion you're pressing is the de-gauss button, because it's made to specifically fix that problem. it is there in case something magnetic messes up the polarity, it corrects it.

Um, putting magnet's up to your screen isn't good..

Ah sorry, didn't see a second page, but yes what whoever it was said above me :)

I should bother a friend of mine, he has a 19" samsung that looks better than this one, even if this one did not have the purple spot, his is still better... and what REALLY pisses me off is, he got it for $125, retail, not used, and has a warrenty...
i'm glad I did not buy this monitor, but thats not really the whole point.

yes yes I know that is very bad, I only did it to experiment, the purple spots were there already when I did do that. and yes, i'm positive, it's a digital on screen menu, and the screen flashes and goes crazy for a moment, like a degauss always does.
I didn't see 2nd page either, heh
degauss fixes it.. for like 15 seconds, then it's back.

ok, sorry for triple post, but i'll be god damned...
Speakers, as you know, have magnets.
I had 2 speakers there were each atleast a foot away from the monitor, I took them both off my desk, and the purple spot is GONE, ZIP, ZILCH, NATTA.
TALK ABOUT SENSITIVE!
sheesh. I cannot believe a monitor can be that sensitive, man...

Back
Top Bottom