Awful dream

havent had a dream about a computer in a long time but the wierdest and worst nitemare i had was that one of the uglier girls at my school was............err....you know what I mean....."shuddering at the thought of it"

I think most of the time i cant remember my dreams, so i cant really recall any to recent, they are usually kind of messed up though.

I once dreamed I was outside playing football at my house... and then this half man half lion thing (that could talk) came out of nowhere and it was a race to my frontdoor. I made it first but the thing trapped me against the house and started eating me? It was wierd.

Computergen said:
OREOS! LMAO! I dream about women with me doing....err nvm.

Also, the night I ordered my parts from newegg I dreamt about building the computer....and it was really messed up....i like...mashed the RAM into the agp slot...and put the processor inside my dvd drive and complained that it didnt work :-/

thats ultra funny... but I dream all the time... but I can't really describe them... they range from buying stuff obsessivly and fantasy/sci-fi dreams =P

Chris

Normally when I remember my dream somthing big is going happen. If its a bad dream somthing bad happesn, If its good somthing good happens.

haha, i think if my dreams were ever made into a movie, they would make the Steven king movies look tame and east to follow.

But mine are just too weird and twisted for even me to understand.

Back
Top Bottom