Norton Systemworks and Firewall Labor Day special

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Hehe, I just got Norton SystemWorks and Firewall 2005 for free at CompUSA today. It's actually a rebate deal. You pay $80 up front and you submit the rebates. You'll get a check to reimburse you later. How neat is that? I'm going to upgrade my 2003 version sometime today.

Those of you need the software (yes, it's free with the rebates), go to CompUSA. I think it's good throughout this week.

Bit Torrents > Paying anything at all

Serials and Key Gens > Paying for Updates

That's another way. I wouldn't have bought this if I had to pay a big chunk on it. I can't believe the rebate paid for the whole software though. It's like getting it free.

On yeah? I just found out today about the deal. If you go to the CompUSA website, it'll direct you to the free items link. THe one I got was the Firewall and Systemworks bundle so I got like two software for nothing. But in order to use the other rebate ($30), you must have a previous version of Norton Firewall and NOrton SYstemworks, which I happen to have. Even with the manufacture rebate, you still get $50 off the original price and that comes out to like $30 total you have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom