Gas Prices?

draconum said:
that sucks... I wish they would start converting to fuelcell technology.

Chris

they should switch over to fuel cell technology but the greedy ass oil companies won't allow that, hybrids are going to be the next best thing but thats pretty shitty because you gotta pay about an extra 20 grand to get em so its gunna cost you money either way

I say, No one ever leaves the house, all the cars are destroyed, And we all start living in a cyber reality where we dont even have to move, and then the strong people dont matter anymore its the SMART cuz if a smart person hates someone they can delete their brain bwuahahaha

Anyways, I just walked outside and the gas station to the left is $3.78 and the gas stations to the right are $4.02 and $389 Wow, There certainly are price differences down here o_O Id go with the $3.78 if I didnt get it for free from Ganett.

(Those prices were per 9/10's a gallon)

the prices are fuel are just getting to expensive and in more damand! over where i am (Australia) it is around $1.20!!! that sucks! but hey if we want to drive around we have to pay the price!

The only reason its so high is because people are willing to pay it, Its pretty much a monopoly =\

easy for u guys to say my car needs ultra 94 and its like 4 dollars a gallon. i might as well get race gas at raceway or something. and my tank is small so my money is flying out my window literaly.

2.89 :) our gov said if any gas station price jumps will result in gas station shut down :) plus state no longer charges tax so gas stations don't gotta pay for tax.

~1.5€/litre.

Though the goverment is planning on decreasing the fuel tax so that the price doesn't get higher anymore.

Back
Top Bottom