Cable connection problems.

Osak

Daemon Poster
Ok well I have been playing CSS and battle field 2 on my PC for the past 2 weeks and im on a wireless setup. At first they all ran great but then i came home one day i found that my Ping shoots up to 1000+ and it does this on all games, my wireless signal has always been at low so i decided to hook it up directly to the cable modem and it is still doing the same thing. Iv renewed all my connection for the games in my firewall settings and tried tweaking the ratesin the games but nothing helped. I also use Limewire (P2P program) so i though it was a virus or just so spyware, i scanned with AVG and it found no viruses and i scanned with ad-aware and it found no spyware. So thats why i turned to you guys, anyone have any ideas???

Thanks,
Osak

Yea i did, i restored to about a couple days before it started happening and it works fine, im guessing it was a virus or spyware that wasnt detected with the scanners.

Yea kinda makes me worried if it was a virus or spyware then ad-aware and AVG need to find out what it is and come up with a update. Then again could have just been me installing somthing wrong or changing my rates and getting my connection all out of wack.

Back
Top Bottom