upgrade for BF2

elmonomalo said:
hehe sounds like my clumsy friend that always wants more... when he tries to brag he's called a moron by my friends :D.

Well let's just say that in the close future 1GB isn't going to be enough for the new games. And the bragging thing was just a joke. Though I'm not sure, I might just settle for 1GB because of my financial situation, but my aim is at 2GB. I found one which is 209€ so I should be able to afford it.

daemon said:
Well let's just say that in the close future 1GB isn't going to be enough for the new games. And the bragging thing was just a joke. Though I'm not sure, I might just settle for 1GB because of my financial situation, but my aim is at 2GB. I found one which is 209€ so I should be able to afford it.

I'm with you daemon, 2Gb is going to become the standard for high end PCs soon. I'm just waiting until people on forums like this to stop saying that 3Gb/4Gb is 'overkill'! Soon enough, everyone will have at least 1Gb, and the high end PCs will have around 4Gb. It's just a matter of time :)

But I'm also with you in the sense that I can brag about my almost-built computer due to it having 2Gb of OCZ Platinum Series :) Can't wait to see how it performs!

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread STeven159159, but it had to be said :D

It's only for people who don't do anything on their PCs (besides the usual internet, word processing, pictures, music, and printing out stuff) that say 2 GB is overkill.

alex_boothby said:
Mate Please Dont Listen To Them!! All You Need Is A Graphics Card.i Have A Radeon 9600 That Is Fine.

Well ofcourse u can have ur own opinions like the rest of us. But just check the game requirements if u don't believe us. It says that the minimum is 512, and the recommendation is higher.

And a new GPU and he will prolly need a new PSU too.

Back
Top Bottom