Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

moondoggie said:
You can seriously put your computer in a freezer!?!?!

You can cool your CPU using a Phase-Change refrigeration unit. It's basically a refrigerator for your Processor.

TRDCorolla said:
Here's the mother of all graphics card:

14-130-237-01.JPG

14-130-237-02.JPG

14-130-237-03.JPG

This monster needs a minimum 450 watt power supply to run and has memory clock of 1300MHz and GPU core of 490MHz to go along with 24 pixel pipelines. 256MB, 256 bit GDDR3. Is that hot or what?

The 7800GTX by EVGA...

That monster also takes up a lot of damn space!

That whole entire graphics card is encased with this riduculous aluminium casing. You would think it would just have the fan on there like the other normal 7800GTX cards. That big thing traps a lot of heat in there, don't you think?

Actually, that whole thing is the heatsink. If you took it apart, it the whole thing would have heatsink radiator fins running through it.

ok I cant decide what card to get:
-eVGA GeForce 6800 GT
14-130-203-01.jpg

Sapphire Radeon x850 XT PE
-
x850XTPE.jpg

eVGA GeForce 7800GT
-
7800GT.jpg

I cant decide if to just buy a decent agp card(6800 GT)and save money, buy a really good agp card(x850 xt pe), or buy the 7800GT. If I buy the 7800GT then I would have to buy a processor. The motherboard is free but the processor would be more.

The X850 XT PE is the most powerful AGP card in the market while the 7800 GT is the second most powerful PCI-E card in the market. The best, of course, is the 7800 GTX.

id say go for the x850 agp. agp is still more stable than pci-e but it does run hotter than pci-e but then jsut get a good aftermarket fan and ull be laughing.

AGP is more trustworthy, but PCI-E is way better performance wise.

Back
Top Bottom