Best Shooter Game?

daemon said:
True, but also try throwing a granade in FEAR and go to slow-mo when it blows up. Looks so cool.

Yeah, that's cool, but it's just eye-candy somewhat like scenes from The Matrix or something. Half-Life 2's Gravity Gun was never created before...it's so innovative...the ability to pick up things and throw it with realistic physics and reaction to the enviroment is just amazing.

daemon said:
FEAR also exelles (sp?) here. The AI is made so that everytime u play the game the AI soldiers walk in different paths, are in different places so no matter how many times u play it through it's never going to be like it was before. It's really good because maybe u killed like 7 guys and then died. Then u load and have to kill those 7 guys again. But it's not going to be any easier than before since u don't know exactly where they are. I haven't seen this with any other game before.

Exactly. Everytime is different...that's what I like. The enemy A.I. isn't scripted, so it acts differently everytime you die and re-load the game. FarCry is like that too, but it's not as graphically cool-looking.

Nik00117 said:
I think cheats and hackers are lame. I mean I dunno when I kiil sommone I know I did it without cheat. But when you cheat and kill someone you didn't do it on your own skill. Its like Sniper Battles in BF2.

Exactly. Hackers are just wannabe gamers who can't play properly. Cheats are somewhat ok when you've beaten something and you wanna try it differently (like in Single Player Campaigns, for example...). Hacking is just stupid. Altering the code just so you can play it the way you have the advantage is just lame.

alvino said:
Exactly. Hackers are just wannabe gamers who can't play properly. Cheats are somewhat ok when you've beaten something and you wanna try it differently (like in Single Player Campaigns, for example...). Hacking is just stupid. Altering the code just so you can play it the way you have the advantage is just lame.

Well usually the ones who cheat are the ones who don't have any skill. They come, get owned, and then start using cheats because they can't beat u without them. I have never cheated, though I've been called a cheater many times. But mostly the ppl who call me a cheater are some n00bs who don't get the fact that headshots are made by aiming to the head. It's normal for players to have over 50% of their kills with headshots, some ppl just don't realize this.

I play like.

SteamGames.jpg

good........some classic games

I remeber the first 1st person shooter i played that got me to LOVE that genre.
That was Goldeney for the N64.

Still play it for fun even though the graphics arent that good.

Anyone here remeber this game?

Back
Top Bottom