What the Fu**

put one of those propane thingys in your basement and it'll kill then AND you! XD. lol.

Chris

Be careful using a vacuum. You can easily vacuum up one of your jumper plugs right off the MB (I had a friedn do this). Also you can cut strips from a vacuum cleaning bag and tape them over your vents to use as filters.

- dc

Yep, it definately came in via the fans, i haven't checked under the case for ages ... i'm scared right now imagining all those pesky bugs getting in
Vacuum would do it, unless you want to clear them out by hand which in my perspective is not a good idea, don't use a strong vacuum though, a light one should do it

haha....i have yet to find flies in mine buts its not even 2 months old.....i have 3 intake fans also....:p I iwll check in a month :p

Perhaps using liquid fly spray in your liquid cooling system. Im sure it would be effective cooling and any leaks would deter those little black bastards.

or you could do this:

cbbq6ap.png

lol thanks for all the suggestions guys, I might just go with getting a filter and putting them inbetween my intake fans and the case :D

boy....flies in your computers, you guys must not clean your houses! I've never seen a fly in any of my systems.....plenty of dust.....but no flies....lol

Back
Top Bottom