AVG Free Edition!

coolguy1

Baseband Member
Hi, I just got the Free Trial version of AVG Antivirus and my friend wants to get the key from some site or somewhere i'm not sure, is that okay?? or will i be in trouble if i get illegally some key, please do reply.

It would be illegal ... there is a free edition which is surely enough, in my opinion, it is hardly worth the risk ... most of the keys you can only obtain after 'accepting' a whole mass of spyware and adware which is just another twist
Your friend can get these keys from hackers networks such as Astalavista but i wouldn't recommend it

Just stick with the free version of AVG. As dyserq said, u go and get a key from the internet, I tell u that without good protection ur pc will be full of viruses, trojan, spyware, adware and that kind of stuff.
I know a website where u will find the product key for almost any program u need, but u visit that website the same moment u close ur browser there is a javascript trojan in ur pc.

So just stick with the free version.

coolguy said:
Hi, I just got the Free Trial version of AVG Antivirus and my friend wants to get the key from some site or somewhere i'm not sure, is that okay?? or will i be in trouble if i get illegally some key, please do reply.

serials.ws is good not to bad for trojans er nothin neither, also i would reccmoend ad-ware personal it is very good for removing spyware and that and also zone alarm free version that is a very good firewall n its free n its all you need i find it a lot better then the xp firewall

Back
Top Bottom