Awful dream

mammikoura

Golden Master
OMG, I had such a crazy dream last night. In the dream I started my computer and it was so slow and froze for a few seconds all the time. Then I though that again me gpu is complaining about being oc:d. I checked and the core clock frequency was 2hz and the mem clock was 0hz. Then I woke up.
Then I had another dream related to computers, just about buying some new ram to my pc. And it cost 186€, that price might actually be quite accurate. :D

The first dream was horrible, the second was ok. I'm just wondering what causes this, I really haven't dreamed about computers in years. Too much time on CF?

I want to dream about computers, the only thing I dream about is like weird stuff like oreos chasing me down a street and the love of my life killing me.

OREOS! LMAO! I dream about women with me doing....err nvm.

Also, the night I ordered my parts from newegg I dreamt about building the computer....and it was really messed up....i like...mashed the RAM into the agp slot...and put the processor inside my dvd drive and complained that it didnt work :-/

Computergen said:

I've dreamed about those things too. A lot nicer dreams than the ones to do with computers.

Computergen said:
Also, the night I ordered my parts from newegg I dreamt about building the computer....and it was really messed up....i like...mashed the RAM into the agp slot...and put the processor inside my dvd drive and complained that it didnt work :-/

LOL, I hope u are smarter than in ur dreams. :D

Computergen said:

HAHAHAHAH YES THAT IS GENIUS!

Computergen said:

Lol ! ... I wonder if that has ever happened to someone in reality ... haha
I think that these are caused because you play computer just before you go to sleep, therefore, your brain is still working and still thinking about what you did last, in this case probably computers ...
I have crazy dreams too, its just that i don't get much sleep because i play computer right before i go to sleep and my brain still thinks that i'm working ! So tired ...

dyserq said:
Lol ! ... I wonder if that has ever happened to someone in reality ... haha
I think that these are caused because you play computer just before you go to sleep, therefore, your brain is still working and still thinking about what you did last, in this case probably computers ...
I have crazy dreams too, its just that i don't get much sleep because i play computer right before i go to sleep and my brain still thinks that i'm working ! So tired ...

Actually I watched a movie, Silence of the Lambs, before I went to sleep. But that could be a good explanation, since I got mad at me pc for working so slow. :( And nothing to do with the subject but when I get angry them my mobile phone will fly ... and hit the wall ... and explode into pieces ... yet it still works perfectly, and just for the record I do get angry quite easily if my pc doesn't want to work. So my phone does a lot of flying.

Back
Top Bottom