converting burnt movies to beable to watch them on tv

battersup

Baseband Member
i have a few downloaded movies that i want to burn on to a disk and beable to watch it on my tv, i know you got do download a converter or some shit like that but i don't know what format to convert files to to beable to watch them on my tv, can someone help? what kind of fils do i have to convert it to

Ashampoo Movie Shrink and Burn
best format you can convert it to with the software i believe is .avi

Just start the software up convert your movie to an .avi file then goto Burn movie Cd's for DVD players... very simple procedure... enjoy! :D

elmonomalo said:
Ashampoo Movie Shrink and Burn
best format you can convert it to with the software i believe is .avi

Just start the software up convert your movie to an .avi file then goto Burn movie Cd's for DVD players... very simple procedure... enjoy! :D

thanks alot man i appreciate it

elmonomalo said:
mpeg, windows media, and quicktime files are for the PC. DivX(.avi), SCVD(.vob), and VCD(.mpg) are for DVD's. BTW the file extentions may look the same... but certain formats are for PC and ones are for DVD's.

As for the software you can try this: http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_download.asp?fid=23162&fileidx=1

alright now for the cds 2 burn them 2 i know you can get dvd r- and
dvd r+ i use my ps2 to play dvds so i'm not quite sure which ones it can play

elmonomalo said:
dvd r+ should work.

just one more thing, what if you download a movie but it is in two files, half is in each file, how do you put them together, or can you put them together?

elmonomalo said:
dvd r+ should work.

if i download a movie and the audio is ok but the picture quailty is shitty is it possible to make the picture quality better with Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2

The picture quality should be excellent if you used an .avi file... the cause of this bad picture may be the source you downloaded it from.

Back
Top Bottom