Video card

I don't have that particular card but I have used and installed the XFX brand cards for quite some time and have had no problems with them at all. I don't push overclocking but over all the cards have been really stable.

Yeah, I would. XFX is a good company. I looked at its specs and it's pretty good.

I think I've heard bad things about xfx, but from thsi I'll have to look inbto it a bit more.

edit: oh and yeah I'm running a xfx and it runs pretty good. lol *completely contradicts what I said*

Chris

yyyyeeeaaahhhh..... nice one. Really. Ate your words, I guess you could say...

I'm not kidding either.. Anyways I gues sI could just throw away the idea that xfx isn't a good brand because I haven't had a problem other then having to reduce the screen rez for guildwars cause it has artifacts but when I get a 7800gtx that should be taken care of :p

Chris

I'm thinking saving for a 7800GTX might be better in the long run. Or I could SLI two of the suckers and get about the same specs, but then again, I could buy an 7800GTX and then buy another one of those and SLI them! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG! Too many decisions!

Back
Top Bottom