Motorbike Accident....

Thats the first thing that I always check. After I had crashed I had blood all over me and I was thrown a good few feet awat from the bike, but I was so worried about the bike, I tended to that before me.

Id recommend one of these to anyone. There the most fun in the world once you get good at it. We're lucky enough to have land which we can ride it on.

MarxSoccer said:
That bike can't go 0-60 in 2 seconds, jay.

It's only a 125 :confused:

lol someone remarked on the acceleration of bikes, i was saying in general bikes can do 0-60 in 2 secs (999's, R1's...) - just so you can relate!

i know that bike cant!! pretty impressive if it could lol

Im willing to bet that a 125 would beat a 1000cc road bike down a short stretch. Just because its has a small engine doesnt mean its fast. Power to weight ratio you see.

And no im not rich. I just got a job and worked my arse off.

Ouch...sounds bad, but I hope he gets better. Nice bike though...Dirtbiking sounds fun, but there isn't much backcountry in California's Urban areas...

Were lucky enough to have our own land... But it looks like im going to stop riding soon because nobodies going to be here to supervise me

99nasha said:
Im willing to bet that a 125 would beat a 1000cc road bike down a short stretch. Just because its has a small engine doesnt mean its fast. Power to weight ratio you see.

Wana race my busa?

Ha ha! Ive seen your bike and I think it will beat mine (just by a bit mind)

Back
Top Bottom