Motorbike Accident....

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Today I went out on my track today on my bike with my dad. The track has yet to be broken in yet and is still getting worn down. So basically your still riding on grass which is rather long and slippy.... I've had bad experiences myself on this with the back tire whipping out when you accelerate. Warning my dad about this I stepped back and watched him scream round the track. My father being a seasoned racer I wasn't to worried about him falling (happened twice with my brother and once with me) On his second lap he approached the tightest hairpin of the track and hit the back brake hard and tire swung out from underneath him. He quickly turned into the skid and it failed to do anything and so he put the his leg out to stop this. At the time he was dong about 20 mph and the entire weight of the bike was slammed on his knee which tore ligaments and dislocated it for the short amount of time from the bike to the ground...Where the bike landed on top of it and un dislocated it.

Managed to get him home ok and some ice on his knee. Wont be able to walk for a good week but he'll live

The bike itself is the most amazing thing I've experienced in my life. The speed in which in it accelerates is more astounding than any roller coaster...Hence why I haven't been discouraged from riding it since my accident

Just though I would share my day's event with you :D

wow... hope hes gonna be okay...

got any pics of your bike? i havnt ridden that much, ive been on a motocross bike a couple of times, but not for very long..

Honda CR125cc-> The most scary machine on the face of this planet

304_5443_2003_HONDA_CR125R_3699.jpg

markus01.jpg

Love it more than life itself :D

ooooh, that sounds nasty. Ligaments take ages to heal, my mum tore hers in a skiing accident.

the acceleration of bikes.. 0-60 in 2secs!! scary stuff

there is a roller coaster in oregon (if i remember right) that does 0-120 in 4 seconds though! i think thats even worse!

very nice bike! obviously new :p more into sport bikes though! looking at getting an aprilia rs 125 :D

Nice bike, one of my close friends has that bike and so does his dad, his lil bro has a bike too but the lil small automatic one, lol

Back
Top Bottom