What the Fu**

The flies could've gone through the side fan which blows in. I can't think of any other ways for them to get in unless your case was open. All you other fans should be blowing out. Maybe your PC has neon lights or something and flies are attracted to it? You know, like those blue neon lights that restaurants uses to attract and electricute the flies.

Get one of those blue-light things and put it near your comp and then the flys will go to that thing... lol... you know, the things you see at restaraunts or deli's or meat shops.

lol....

TRDCorolla said:
The flies could've gone through the side fan which blows in. I can't think of any other ways for them to get in unless your case was open. All you other fans should be blowing out. Maybe your PC has neon lights or something and flies are attracted to it? You know, like those blue neon lights that restaurants uses to attract and electricute the flies.

I think you have your side fan blowing the wrong way! The only ones that should be blowing in are from the front.

thats horrible... I would bee like... Terrmination time damn flies... you just be glad you died before I got to you. =P

Chris

be careful when u vacum if u are. dont use a metal vacum use like a shot vac its hose is plastic and its powerfull. i did it with a metal vacum once and kablooy lol my old pc pooped out. all u need to do is clean it and around the area of ur computer. if u really want put filters. and if flyes are attracted to heat get some watercooling lol.

Back
Top Bottom