Best Shooter Game?

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Can anyone tell what the best First Person Shooter game is for any system(PC,Xbox,ect)? (Can be modern or a classic game)

IDK about best but the battlefield series is a very solid game. BF2 is really good. Actualy im gonna go play some rite now.

-Halo
-Halo 2
-Half-Life 2
-Doom 3
-F.E.A.R.
-Battlefield 2

Those are some really good FPS's.

Haloooo.... ewwww. So bland. The Half-Life series is argued by many to be the best FPS series, but I think it's really just a matter of personal preference. They're all different, so you have to find the one you like the most (even if it's icky Halo :p).

It's completely a matter of opinion. But the ones that alvino mentioned are really good. I also like the rainbow six series because they are quite realistic and u need tactics in them.

CS:S all the way man... and wolfenstien was pretty good in it's hey day... btw, nice post alvino... I was gonna post those again, but I was like, why do it again? lol...

I don;t consider BF2 the best game ever. Its a great game and all but hasn't had the impact like CS has had or halo. I figure it'll wear off soon. However I can see FEAR becoming somthing like CS

FEAR is alright... I played the demo and I liked the graphics and the slow-mo came into play, but it's still nothing like Half Life 2 was to me, or even CS:S.

Back
Top Bottom