Sweden

I got a buddy who wants to buy a computer. I told him not to go to dell cause of serivce and all. He said do you have anything in mind. I didn't so I came here toa sk of a computer site that builds computers and ships to sweden. Sweden is a country.

Whats wrong with dell? ive never heard of any problems with them before, my old school has about 80 dells, and they are all great comps...

mark thorpe said:
Whats wrong with dell? ive never heard of any problems with them before, my old school has about 80 dells, and they are all great comps...

It's personal preference. It's like comparing Ford to Chevy, Which is better, Neither one is better than the other, It's personal Preference. You probly have never encountered a problem with Dell, to where as Nik has probly encountered several. Some people are so bad to the point, that if they encounter 1 prolem with something, The entire Manuf. product line is bad, No If, ands, or buts about it. I myself don't have a problem with Dell.

I think yours/his best bet is to find a builder in Sweden. I'm gonna get killed for this but metkumods is in Finland and might be able to help out.
Jani 'Japala' Pönkkö is the admin/owner and seems to be a really good guy.
http://metku.net/
Drop him a line and see if he can help your friend out seeing he's in the hood...

Well I'm quite sure that there are computer shops in Sweden :D
So it's going to be easier to get a pc from there. I know that the prices there are not the best possible ones but if u start shipping stuff from like usa it's going to cost alot.

Back
Top Bottom