Obesity

what did u think i have a job.... nah i dont ... hmm good idea 1 would be good ... some cash for the build

neochivers said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Don't use expletives, even if you disguise them.[sentence amended]

feck isnot swearin have you not seen Fater Ted? hes a relgious guy who says it so it must be ok

i think that this disease is related to compulsivness, same as with people who have to drink coffee in the morning, or have a cigarette right after a meal, or like one must have a drink when times get bad.

some people eat cause their bored, for other's it's cause they see themselves skinny. i think that people are trying, but the fast food industry just keep coming out with new fattning food to try..

my two cents....

~mr mixx~ said:
i think that this disease is related to compulsivness, same as with people who have to drink coffee in the morning, or have a cigarette right after a meal, or like one must have a drink when times get bad.

some people eat cause their bored, for other's it's cause they see themselves skinny. i think that people are trying, but the fast food industry just keep coming out with new fattning food to try..

my two cents....

Well I eat because food tastes good :D And yes I bet that ppl are trying, I think it's quite hard since not many ppl can get thin no matter how hard they try.

neochivers said:
feck isnot swearin have you not seen Fater Ted? hes a relgious guy who says it so it must be ok
Father Jack wasn't a realy, preist,

the Show Father Ted was only fiction you know?

Back
Top Bottom