The Ultimate Comp!!!

the speakers .. well are francly ablosuly arse get a pair of warfdeals 501s there absolutly legend

neochivers said:
the speakers .. well are francly ablosuly arse get a pair of warfdeals 501s there absolutly legend

Which speakers? I don't see any of them

@others: It is server designed, but my tower can hold it. Like, and AMD Chipset...who sees this like that?

lol wow...look at all the CPU slots...

mikee seriously? Wow

Well for some reason, turning on 6x antialising at 800x600 is faster than me putting on 1024x768 with no antialiasing...I don't understand that

btw isnt that computer the dmx (dream machine 10) from the maximum pc magazine, cuz the dmx has exactly the same specs

money_man said:
how can u run it at max settings...with my 6600gt i was doing high quality at 800x600 with still some lag here adn there.

I dunno, my computer perform exeptionally well after I kick it a few times :D My card has 256mb of memory and ur card has 128, though ur card is better in other aspects.

And yes vid cards do get better. I got something like 2830 from 3dmark03 about a month ago. Now, the same drivers, same clock speeds and I get 2918. Though I have reformatted in between so it might have some effect.

Hehe, well i set the frame counter on in HL2 while playing, and set the screen res to 800x600 and had all the settings on High, with full 6x Antialiasing and 16x Antistropic Filtering, and I was getting 80-120fps...

I then limited using the command console the fps to 70 (my monitor res) and then set the screen res to 1024x768 with same settings... and it still wasn't dropping below 70fps!!!

I prefer the games look at 800x600 though, looks a tad bit sharper which I like the look of.

But yeah, that really shocked me... and I have no idea why its suddenly able to go that high with no slowdown anymore.

Back
Top Bottom