Best band

jac006 said:
I like: yellowcard, sum 41, blink 182, greenday, weezer, red hot chili peppers, alien ant farm, system of a down, Good charlotte, 3 doors down, and dane cook, but he doesn't really count.

I have similar interests but the added bands of 3 Doors Down and My Chemical Romance (you should try listening to them jac006 since you like blink182) :D

i dont like alot of bands...

dark new day
disturbed
from autumn to ashes
3 doors down
3rd strike
thousand foot krutch
thrice
AC/DC
Atreyu
Avenged Sevenfold
Breaking benjamin
CKY
KORN
Godsmack
Killswitched engage
Mudvayne
NIN
my chemical romance
Rise Against
Scars of life
Seether
Slipknot
Sevendust
Staind
Static-x
The used

i listen to them all regularly. i dunno i gues thats all, although i perfer RAP, so OSAK i like rap too

Metallica (definately the best) and other really good ones: Pink Floyd, Poets of the Fall, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin and Eppu Normaali.

cantona said:
im no fan of rap by a long run but i try to have as a diverse range as possible and so I started listening to this one artist could be counted in the rap genre...his name is Aesop Rock do you know who he is?

Yep, he's good. But there's better.

Just naming a couple off the top of my head.

Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22, GIMP, BOTAR
Descendents
Reagan Youth
Operation Ivy
Crass
Gorilla Biscuits
Jawbreaker
Melt-Banana
Bleach
Minor Threat
Rudimentary Peni
Subhumans
Ghost Mice

Linkin Park will always be the best ... always
Blink 182 and Green Day ain't that bad but i absolutely detest Simple Plan !

I listen to everything, rap, dance, rock, euro, pop, lol.
But my fav bands include Taking Back Sunday, Alexisonfire, The Used, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance.
And i also detest Siple Plan, "i'm a dic,i'm a-dicted to u" pppffff worse music ever. lol

neochivers said:
ehh metallica good till after the black clbum cliff dyin fecked it

Yeah they were better in the 80's. Only albums from that can be a match to the 80's ones are The Black Album and Load. IMO Load is very much underrated, most of the songs on it are awesome.

have to add ELO only found them today but are actually quite well legend

Back
Top Bottom