7800GTX owns PS3 GPU

Computergen said:
You forgot....the 300 one can't play original xbox games..

I am not buying either. I might buy the revolution, I buy nintendo systems just for nintendo games. Hell I boguht the gamecube for mariokart double dash and marioparty both of which kick ass.

I am gonna save up for a new system. I'd rather play PC Games.

Yeah I know, that's why I said etc. because there were other things, but I didn't feel like mentioing every single thing it was missing. And the Rev does look pretty cool, but I'd rather have PS3.

I have to admit the PS3 look awfully good (exterior looks) compared to the XBox 360. The XBox is already taking preorders now and I think they're like around $300. PS3 news is still sketchy.

See the thing is that whenever new consoles come out, they usually kick pc's ass. Take Xbox and PS2 for example. They owned the pc but like a month later the PC came back with a new nVidia card (forgot which one). Anyways, I have no doubt that the 360 and PS3 are going to better than the computer when they come out. Maybe a month after the consoles' release will PC completely own. As for me, i prefer computer for several reasons. You can easily download patches, mods, etc. You can modify game options like resolution, shadows,AA,etc. And, the PC is being upgraded every 15-17 mins approx. (a stat i got from my cousin).

but I'm sticking to PC cause PC games completely own. PS3 and Revolution are bound to be good. PS3 mainly because of MGS4 and FFVII. Revolution because nintendo kicks in games. I don't like Xbox at all.

Yup. The Xbox 360, when it launches will be more powerful than any PC out in the market until AMD and Intel come out with Quad-Core CPUs and the works.

bongoman said:
See the thing is that whenever new consoles come out, they usually kick pc's ass. Take Xbox and PS2 for example. They owned the pc but like a month later the PC came back with a new nVidia card (forgot which one). Anyways, I have no doubt that the 360 and PS3 are going to better than the computer when they come out. Maybe a month after the consoles' release will PC completely own.

but I'm sticking to PC cause PC games completely own.

No they don't. The time Xbox came u could play games with better graphics on PC. Now PS3 hasn't even been released yet, and pc:s do already have better graphical performance. The PS3 gpu better than dual 7800GTs? Don't think so!

i might save my $600 or so dollars and maybe buy some new pc games maybe even a new 500gb harddrive or save for ne computer.

daemon said:
No they don't. The time Xbox came u could play games with better graphics on PC. Now PS3 hasn't even been released yet, and pc:s do already have better graphical performance. The PS3 gpu better than dual 7800GTs? Don't think so!

Is a Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 definately cheaper with a great selection of games? I THINK SO!

alvino said:
Is a Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 definately cheaper with a great selection of games? I THINK SO!

I was talking about them kicking pc:s ass in performance. So no, and pc will allways have a better selection of games, allways, this mostly because u can get the ps3 and Xbox360 games to work on pc.

But yes they will be very much cheaper than a normal computer.

I never said which one has a better selection...I was just saying that Consoles have a pretty good selection.

Back
Top Bottom