plz help IE experts

affey

Beta member
hi all,

Im a newbie here, im using IE for web broeising when i open hotmail or other some pages there was a message poping up says:

Internet Explorer encounted a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for the inconvenience.
if you are middle of somthing, the information you were working on might be lost.

why was that? and how can i prevent this?

plz help me out.

thnx

The reason could be virus/spyware. Run all of the anti-virus/anti-spyware programs u have. 1st update them and then do a full system scan. Also try if firefox works. Download it at www.mozilla.com

thnx deamon,
i done it b4,same result.
im using avg antivirus,ad-adware,aol spy ware check also. even in the firefox.
firefox.exe has encounted a problem need to close.

This has occured quite frequently on older computers mainly because they just can't support the extra load, especially with all the extra add ons on Windows XP SP2
It could be because your CPU usage is too high but most of the time is it just adware and spyware corrupting your IE

mine is 2yrs old,its dell dimension 8300.
3.0Ghz 512mb Ram 200Gb, 128 ddr Ati radeon 9800

This happened to me as well, what I used to do was just restore/re-install windows and it seemed to go away. Now it doesn't happen, I haven't restored for about a year now, thank God. I know its not a quick solution, but I did it so just suggesting. BTW I use firefox now.

Back
Top Bottom