anyone who feels like typing? pretty urgent

TotalResistance

Beta member
ok this is needed for college course work and stuff when i start in a few days, any help would be greatly appretiated, also my brother and mum use the computer aswell so any help would be great.

my computer spec is:
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack 2
Celeron, 2700 MHz (27 x 100)
Intel Brookdale-G i845GEV
CPU Clock 2699.32 MHz (original: 2700 MHz)
L2 Cache 128 KB (On-Die, ECC, ATC, Full-Speed)
------------------
I have two of:
DIMM1: Samsung M3 68L3223FTN-CB3 256 MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM (2.5-3-3-7 @ 166 MHz) (2.0-3-3-6 @ 133 MHz)
------------------
Intel Extreme Graphics Video Adapter 3D Accelerator
Video Adapter Intel 82845G/GL/GV Graphics Controller
------------------
Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] PCI
Intel 82801DB ICH4 - LAN Controller with 82562ET/EZ PHY PCI
------------------
DVD ROM
Drive #1 - WDC WD800EB-00DJF0 (74 GB)
DVD-ROM 16x
CD-ROM 48x
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8162B
Hitachi-LG
-------------------
CD-Rw
LITE-ON LTR-48327S
CD-R 48x
CD-RW 32x
Lite-On
-------------------
Current Power Source AC Line

hopefully i got all the details that topic said, i dont even think all this info was needed <_<

and i need to recconect my DVD Rom drive and my CD-Rw Rom Drive.
Thanks for help in advanced

problem 1/ I need my drives connecting again since they wont read cd's to the computer i accidentally removed them via safe hardware removal

problem 2/ the sound dont always work on the speakers, ive tried opening it up and checking for lose wires and noticed the AUX in had no cable although i thought that was the sound, the similar slot in the back of the optical sdrives also had no audio cable (from the thin audio cables ive been sued to seeing) when on media player the computer reads the beats and stuff because the visualisations show but it cuts in and ou as it wishes

problem 3/
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT - When trying to run MSN DOS Commands - File Cannot be found

Photoshop.exe - Unable To Locate Component - MSVCRT10.dll was not found.

problem 4/ something my brother did called petz 5 was uninstalled and will not remove from the add remove programs list and upon clicking remove all it does it refresh the list and the game 9crappiness) is still in there

try searchign the internet for ac'97 codec and installing it, they may fix that problem. you removed your drives? go to add hardware in control panel and add your drives back in. then if they're not reading the drives make sure you have one to master and one to slave, on the back of the physical drive. if ones master and ones slave try finding the drivers for them. i wouldnt worry about the petz 5 thing, unless your worried about space

i dont know what itsmeant to do but i dont think the installation runs fully <_<
maybe because of the missing file about DOS???

Back
Top Bottom