The Ultimate Comp!!!

I'm liking the comptuer, yet I'm not being funny, but I wouldn't trust the amount of hard drives:

Hd- 5 hitachi deskstar hd's at 500GB EACH! THAT'S TWO TB's!

I wouldn't be able to fill them up even if i wanted to, and if any failed...er...no, so I'd lower this down if i ever bought this pc. I'd just want one until i filled it up.

Until a storage device comes into play that can hold that much, and fast enough to not take ages, i wouldn't want to use 2 terrabytes, because if they went..wel...bye bye...

well i can throw a cement block at them. but yes i knew what he meant i'd like to see those video card playing 10 copies of doom 3 ultra high graphics at the same time

Well its still only 2x 7800's playing it, but then again though, taht video card would be lagged by CPU speed anyway, so you may get some improvement over 1 cpu.

money_man said:
well i can throw a cement block at them. but yes i knew what he meant i'd like to see those video card playing 10 copies of doom 3 ultra high graphics at the same time

Lol that's awsome, doom 3 barly runs on my system at low settings.

mikee said:
Lol that's awsome, doom 3 barly runs on my system at low settings.

Well I can see what ur vid card is so I don't wonder why it doesn't run too well. I had Mx440 once, before I got this fx5700. I need an upgrade too, though I can run Doom3 with max settings, but F.E.A.R is quite laggy even with ~medium settings.

daemon said:
Well I can see what ur vid card is so I don't wonder why it doesn't run too well. I had Mx440 once, before I got this fx5700. I need an upgrade too, though I can run Doom3 with max settings, but F.E.A.R is quite laggy even with ~medium settings.

how can u run it at max settings...with my 6600gt i was doing high quality at 800x600 with still some lag here adn there.

Well my 9800 pro has suddenly gotten better, and I haven't messed with drivers.

I can play Doom 3 at High quality settings with 2x antialising...and with Half life 2, I can suddenly play at Full settings (6x antialising, 16x antistropic)...i'm rather shocked lol...

Back
Top Bottom