Help Plz!!!

watermelon

Baseband Member
ok welll my comp has been lagging on games like WoW and its P4 3.00ghz 1 gig ram radeon 9200 and i am thinkin i neeed to reformat because it has been rly slow and programs stop responding and internet downloads run at like 100/kb's it used to be like 550/kb's orginally when i first got my computer HELP PLZ

run an anti-virus scan and also any anti-spyware programs that u have. Update all of these and perform a full system scan.
Also what firewall do u use? And yes reformat will help but without a good firewall the situation might be the same in a few weeks.

It could also be some other issues but I'm quite sure it's a virus.

i used all my anti virus ans anti spyware programs came up with nothing so its obvisouly hidden or some shit and i use SP2 firewall

get a better firewall. I'd suggest zone alarm if u want a free one.
And try this start-> run -> type: msconfig and then choose the startup tab. Then google all of the processes in there, if google comes up with it being a virus/spyware or anything else that u don't want to start up everytime that windows starts then uncheck it. Also be careful that u don't uncheck any important processes.

k well i am gunna reformat soon and if this problem with world of warcraft still lagging ill half to talk to some techie

k well i just found out that i have 8 viruses 2 trojan's and i have no way of getting rid of em i dont have a anti virus relly just some crappy one thats a trail and cant get rid of it costs money and its werid cause theres this virsue called blackbox.class and i had that one along time ago

Back
Top Bottom