Wolfenstein

I used to play wolfenstein. Haven't played in like 6 months now. And beat this, I have never played a single round of CS or CSS on the internet. I have played on lan, but never on the internet.

Yeah I still play scoutz. Not as much though, especially because I took a break from it and then my rank got erased (I was ranked 2 :( ), but I still play occasionally. Once school starts, which is less than a week now for me, I don't think I'll ever get to play. So long good ol CS. :(

daemon said:
I used to play wolfenstein. Haven't played in like 6 months now. And beat this, I have never played a single round of CS or CSS on the internet. I have played on lan, but never on the internet.

Your life is deemed pointless until you have experienced CS online.

CS is probably one of the most known FPS out there... if you want to buy a game with a HUGE fan base.. get that game it's not going to die for some time now.

Chris

If you really want a good shooting game ... either get CS:S or Gunz Online ... which is fun to play with your friends ! You can OWN them !

dyserq said:
If you really want a good shooting game ... either get CS:S or Gunz Online ... which is fun to play with your friends ! You can OWN them !

I'm really looking forward to F.E.A.R. It looks so cool, and the plot seems to be awesome. And I bet the multiplayer is going to be good too.
The only thing it sucks at is the system requirements, they are crazy. The recommendation is like P4 3Ghz Cpu, 2Gb of ddr400 ram, and a vid card with atleast 256 memory. I hope they can do some minor adjustments to make it work well with a less powerfull pc.

whats the requirements for wolfenstein? i think i destroyed my processor. it keeps heating really really hot then the pc just restarts. i put a household fan to my pc so i hope it helpls

Back
Top Bottom